Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

I just started buying those Bountiful Baskets. It's fun because I get all sorts of different fruits and veggies that we don't normally have and we have to try to figure out how to use them. Well, in our last basket, we got artichokes so we decided to try spinach and artichoke dip. This was so good. Even the kids loved it.

1 brick cream cheese
1/4 c. sour cream
1/2 c. fresh grated parmesan cheese (you can do half romano if you want)
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. basil
garlic salt
salt and pepper
artichoke hearts-however many you like (I chopped them up really small)
spinach - however much you like

Mix everything together, spread in small greased baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese. I also mixed some mozzarella in the dip because the cheesier the better. Bake 350 for 25 minutes. I was surprised how much the kids loved this.

0 comments: