We have pork chop issues in our family. Bret likes just plain old pork chops bbq'd and I like them to have flavor and tender. So basically cooked in the crockpot with something yummy. I've been searching for a few years for a recipe we all can agree on. In the mean time our family has been pork chop deprived. Today I found it. I made it for dinner tonight and everyone loved it. Here's how it goes:
How ever many pork chops you need for your family
Square of foil for each pork chop...big enough to wrap and seal pork chop.
Put a little butter and olive oil in the middle of each piece of foil.
Sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of each pork chop. Place pork chop on top of oil and butter. Put a little more butter and olive oil on top of pork chop. Pour 2 tsp. of worcestershire sauce on each pork chop. Sprinkle with a little garlic salt or minced garlic and a little salt. Wrap up each pork chop and place in baking dish. If you don't put it in a dish, you will probably have a huge mess in your oven. Bake 400 for 35-45 min.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Yummy Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment